Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour bike tour of Portland’s breweries
- Explore downtown, the Pearl District and northwest Portland on an easy bike ride suitable for all riding levels
- Sample fresh-brewed beer at several microbreweries such as Bridgeport and Deschutes
- Your friendly guide will point out local hotspots along the way, such as Powell's Books
- Use of bike and all tasting fees included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check in and get your bike and helmet. We are located across from Pine Street Market and Kells Irish Pub.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Portlanders love to drink — and make — beer. Pedal through NW and SW Portland, stopping for some hoppy refreshment at several of the 40 microbreweries and brewpubs that dot the cityscape. Possible stops include Bridgeport, Deschutes, Lucky Labrador, New Old Lompoc, Rogue or one of McMenamins historic pubs. Enjoy sampling unique beers and tour behind the scenes to see brewmasters in action!
Throughout your ride, your guide will provide an insider tour of the top bars, restaurants and hotspots in downtown Portland, Nob Hill, the Pearl District and more. Cycle past picturesque urban scenes like coffee drinkers outside of Stumptown Coffee, the endless line at Voodoo Donuts and Powell’s Books, arguably the largest independent new and used bookstore in the world — a mecca for all book lovers.
This 3-hour tour returns to the starting destination just in time for happy hour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pedal Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms