- A small-group Oregon Coast Tour from Portland
- Soak up beautiful views of the coastline
- Ride along the scenic Pacific Coastal Highway
- Enjoy an intimate tour of 12 people maximum
- Visit Ecola and Oswald West State Parks
Departure & Return
We pick up at one of the corners of Director Park, located at the cross-streets of SW 9th Ave and SW Taylor St. The guide will aim to pull up in front of a restaurant called Pastini.
What To Expect
Your first stop is at Ecola State Park, where you can take in stunning views of the Oregon coastline.
Next up is Cannon Beach. Upon arrival, head to Haystack rock, an enormous monolith that earned fame in the film The Goonies. Walk all the way to Haystack’s base (if the tide is out), explore tide pools and glimpse scurrying sea creatures. Enjoy lunch (own expense) in the town of Cannon Beach at your preferred local eatery.
After lunch, reboard your mini-coach for a southbound tour along the famous coastal US Highway 101. Along the way, explore the unique beauty of the Oregon coast and stop at beautiful beaches along the way. Stop at breathtaking scenic overlooks, admire the Pacific Ocean as it crashes along the cliffs, and visit other small towns that dot the coastline. Upon arriving at the Neahkahnie Overlook, keep a look out for gray whales while gazing out into Tillamook Bay.
Afterward, one of your last stops is at Oswald West State Park.
Your tour concludes back at the starting point, in downtown Portland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Dress in layers, as Oregon's coastal weather can be unpredictable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Locally sourced hazelnuts are served complimentary during the tour. Please contact the tour provider if you have a nut allergy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildwood Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons