- Travel along Oregon’s coast and visit Manzanita and Cannon Beach
- Admire views of dramatic cliffs, beaches, lighthouses, and forests on a relaxing drive
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from Neahkahnie Point
- Enjoy free time to explore quaint shops and art galleries
- Round-trip hotel transport from Portland included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, head to Short Sand Beach where you embark on a short walk through old-growth forest before arriving at a beautifully secluded sandy beach.
Then head into Cannon Beach for some antiquing and lunch (own expense) before continuing to Haystack Rock. Walk out to Haystack’s base (if the tide is out), explore tide pools and glimpse scurrying sea creatures.
Then enjoy some free time to walk along the beach, warm up with locally-roasted coffee, and peruse the town’s eclectic shops and art galleries. Your return trip stops at Camp 18, a historical logging museum that provides a window into Oregon’s timber industry. Arrive back at your Portland hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child aged 3-6 will need a car seat for this tour. Please bring a car seat as the local operator will not be able to accommodate child without car seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (minimum of four people). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock.
- "There is a bit of hiking up and down to the beaches, so make sure to bring sturdy shoes and then some flip flops for the beach!" See review
- "This tour is a must to get a true feel of Oregon." See review
- "Must visit Canon Beach with its fabulous food and shopping, and tucked-away Small Sand and Indian Beaches which remain in landscapes much like Lewis and Clark saw them!" See review