8 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the northwestern Oregon Coast without renting a car by booking this small-group tour from Portland. Your local guide will be on hand to provide commentary as you make your way along the Pacific Coast, and can help you and the other members of the group decide on what stops you want to make along the way.
- Take in the views of the Oregon Coast without needing your own car
- Flexible stops along the way depending on your group's interests
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
PA system, so those in the back can hear the guide.
Gratuities (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup locations are flexible. We will contact you the prior evening to verify pickup time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum of two guests to operate. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terran Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip
8 to 11 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortlandBus Tours - OregonHiking - OregonNature and Wildlife - OregonWalking Tours - OregonFull-day Tours - OregonBus Tours - SeattleHiking - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleBus Tours - VancouverHiking - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Alphabet DistrictForest ParkOregon ZooNorth Mississippi AvenueLatourell FallsPortland Japanese GardenMt. Hood RailroadPittock MansionOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Wahkeena FallsLan Su Chinese GardenOneonta GorgeWillamette ValleyPortland Steel BridgeSouth Park BlocksPortland Art MuseumMt. HoodPowell’s City of BooksPortland ChinatownThe Grotto