- Enjoy provided snacks during the tour
- Feel confident with a briefing and on-hand guide
- Observe local wildlife in its natural environment
- Paddle solo or with a friend in a 2-seat kayak
Departure & Return
Pull into the Mere Point Boat Launch. Follow to the green space near the ramp and you will see Master Maine Guide Alice next to the sea kayaks. Stop and check in before parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Tour may be moved to a second location for more favorable conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, strong winds or rain, you will be given the option of an alternative site at the same time, a different date or full refund.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and water. Wear shoes that can get wet and stay on your feet, and bring a hat, sunglasses, and a windbreaker or synthetic fleece for warmth.
- A liability waiver and medical information form must be completed before the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for everyone's safety.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pregnant women should have permission from their medical caregiver.
- All travelers NOT FULLY VACCINATED will be required to wear face masks or coverings.
- Due to Covid-19 requirements, travelers must provide their own face masks, hand sanitizer, water, snacks, sunscreen, bug repellent, and clothing.
- Face masks must be worn by anyone NOT FULLY VACCINATED whenever we are on land or when social distancing is not possible. If needed, one will be provided.
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required for all to determine mask usage. Bring it with you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alices Awesome Adventures, LLC.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms