- Get off-the-beaten-path on a guided tour of the real Portland, Maine
- A historian and librarian guide leads the way
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit three picturesque lighthouses
Departure & Return
Please arrive at 96 Commercial Street (in front of the Casco Variety Store) at least 10-15 min before your tour time. The tour departs from the tour bus parking spot next to the US Customs House, which is located directly across the street from the Casco Variety Store.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour vehicle is a 14 passenger, high roof Ford Transit van. Masks are to be worn while inside the vehicle. The tour often sells out, so you will be riding with others in the van.
- Most travelers can participate
- No pets/animals of any kind are allowed on board. Thank you for your understanding.
- The tour does not pickup/drop off at hotels, and it does not pickup/drop off at the cruise ship terminal. Everyone has to be at the tour starting point ready to board at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Portland Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff