- Visit the Gorge by bicycle with a local guide leading the way
- Travel from Portland to the Gorge in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bicycles and helmets will be supplied
- Small group sizes keep this tour personal
Departure & Return
Our shop is #121, in the breezeway of the silver and red building. If you're having trouble finding us, walk north on SE 9th Avenue from Main Street and look to your left! If you're looking for parking, you can find limited street parking and paid lots at 7th and Madison and 10th and Madison Streets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We love to bike so we chose to bike for a great portion of the trip, but everyone was given the option to ride along in the van." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews