- Discover the Columbia River Gorge region just outside Portland
- Marvel at Gorge waterfalls like the towering Multnomah Falls
- Included tasting stops at two local Gorge wineries near Hood River
- Explore the charming town of Hood River and check out its famous kitesurfers
- Includes round-trip hotel transport from Portland
- Great way to explore the scenic beauty just outside Portland
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stand near the front lobby doors and wait for your Tour Guide.
What To Expect
Receive a morning pickup from your Portland hotel, after which you’ll transfer east of town to explore the wealth of attractions along the Columbia River Gorge, one of Oregon’s most scenic landscapes. Start the day by touring some of the many waterfalls that flow into the Columbia below. You’ll get to gaze up in wonder at Multnomah Falls, the second-highest, year-round, waterfall in the United States, and check out other scenic cascades like Bridge Veil Falls, Wahkeena Falls, Horse Tail Falls, Latourell Falls, and Crown Vista House Point.
Continue your Gorge exploration by heading further east to Hood River. This scenic city is known for the collection of windsurfers that populate the gusty river crossing near town. You’ll learn from your guide about the how the dramatic landscape near Hood River was formed, and check out the great views of Mount Adams and Mount Hood off in the distance. Take a break for lunch at one of several eateries in town (own expense) and make sure to pop in some of the local boutiques to look for souvenirs.
Following lunch, you’ll make visits to two local wineries to sample some of Oregon’s high-quality vintages. Depending on the day you may visit Hood Crest Vineyard, Pheasant Valley, Mt. Hood Winery, Wy’East Vineyards, Marchesi Vineyards, Cathedral Ridge, or Spring House Cellars. No matter where you stop you’ll enjoy an included tasting session. At the end of your tasting sessions return to Portland where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund of purchased tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible uneven surfaces
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants or small children must be in car seat or booster seat (not provided by company)
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years ** Must show ID of age
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls and Wine Tasting Combo.