- Get the exclusive experience of a private charter
- Experience the autumn leaves from the water
- Take photos from an unobstructed vantage point
- Learn about the native wildlife and local monuments
Departure & Return
Old Port Pickup Location: Portland Public Water Taxi Dock next to Flatbread Pizza. Standing by the front door to Flatbread, look down to the water and you will see the water taxi dock. M/V MONHEGAN will arrive at the promptly at your departure time.
Our private berth at South Port Marine. Pull into the marina parking lot and park next to the gray marina office building. Parking is free. You will see a sign for Casco Bay Custom Charters Departure Meeting Area. Crew will be waiting to meet you 5 mins prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants and children are welcome. Children under age 10 must wear a life jacket (provided).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Casco Bay Custom Charters, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands