- Enjoy an easy bike ride through the Columbia River Gorge
- Stop at several stunning waterfalls to take nature hikes with your guide
- Soak in gorgeous vistas and keep an eye out for wildlife such as ospreys and bald eagles
- Suitable for all skill and fitness levels
- Snacks, use of bicycle and helmet and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check in and get your bike and helmet. We are located across from Pine Street Market and Kells Irish Pub.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arriving, transfer to your bike and follow your guide on a leisurely 10-mile (16-km) ride through the hills along the country’s first National Scenic Highway. Stop for short nature hikes through evergreen forests, where you may spy an osprey or an elusive bald eagle. Your guide will lead your trek past hidden waterfalls — take some time to bathe in their cool mist from afar or wade into the shallow pools (with appropriate shoes!).
Snacks will be provided throughout the day, but feel free to bring extras along. Enjoy some nibbles as you head back to Portland. Depending on your tour time, your 5-hour trip will arrive back just in time for lunch or dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pedal Bicycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Columbia River Gorge Tour.