2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Want to see a bit of Portland and get some exercise while you're at it? Try a walking tour in the center of the city. You can choose from three tours based on your interests: the first covers the city's architecture and parks, the second focuses on the arts scene, and the third is dedicated to what makes Portland weird.
- Learn about Portland with a local guide to lead the way
- Choose from three different tours depending on your interests
- See more of Portland by touring it on foot
- Group sizes are limited to 12 people for an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Gratuities (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
815 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Intro to Portland Small Group Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Intro to Portland Small Group Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPortlandArchitecture Tours - OregonWalking Tours - OregonHistorical Tours - OregonArt Tours - OregonArchitecture Tours - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleArt Tours - SeattleArchitecture Tours - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverArt Tours - VancouverCategory
Alphabet DistrictPortland Japanese GardenNorth Mississippi AvenuePowell’s City of BooksWillamette ValleyMt. Hood RailroadOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)The GrottoLatourell FallsLan Su Chinese GardenPittock MansionForest ParkWahkeena FallsOregon ZooOneonta GorgeMt. HoodPortland Art MuseumPortland Steel BridgeSouth Park BlocksPioneer Square