Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
Price varies by group size
- Half-day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls
- Set out from Portland to explore the greatest concentration of waterfalls in the country
- Leave the city behind for an afternoon experiencing nature
- Enjoy ample picture-taking opportunities
- Learn about local scenery from an expert guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stand near the front lobby doors and wait for your Tour Guide.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child Safety Seat Law Child passengers must be restrained in child safety seats until they weigh forty pounds or reach the upper weight limit for the car seat in use. Infants must ride rear-facing until they reach two years of age unless the child turned age one prior to May 26, 2017.
- Booster Seat Law Children over forty pounds or who have reached the upper weight limit for their forward-facing car seat must use a child seat with harness or a booster to 4'9" tall or age eight and the adult belt fits correctly.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland.