5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entrance fees ( 7 coloured earth and waterfall )
Tour guide ( English and French speaking )
Departure & Return
We pick up from any hotel in Mauritius.
La Pirogue, A Sun Resort, Mauritius , Wolmar, Flic En Flac, Mauritius 57100 Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport , Airport Terminal Operations Limited ATOL Offices SSR International Airport MU Plaine Magnien MU, Plaine Magnien 51520, Mauritius port louis
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sam tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mauritius tour : Private south west with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mauritius tour : Private south west with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mauritius tour : Private south west with lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Unfortunately we had very bad weather the day we at Mauritius, so we limited the number of sights we stopped to see." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mauritius tour : Private south west with lunch
5 to 8 hours
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPort LouisShore Excursions - Trou d'Eau Douce4WD Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceSporting Events - Trou d'Eau DouceBus Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceExtreme - Trou d'Eau DoucePorts of Call Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceHistorical Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceShore Excursions - Mahe4WD Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheBus Tours - MaheExtreme - MahePorts of Call Tours - MaheHistorical Tours - MaheShore Excursions - Zanzibar4WD Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarExtreme - ZanzibarPorts of Call Tours - ZanzibarHistorical Tours - ZanzibarCategory