Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this relaxing day trip, you’ll enjoy a full day of leisure time at Ile aux Cerfs, known in Mauritius as “Paradise Island.” Jump into a lagoon for a refreshing swim, sunbathe along the sparkling coastline, or bring your own snorkeling gear to hit the water. Tours include a Creole-style BBQ lunch with refreshments, a waterfall visit, and speedboat transfers from the Port Louis pier.
- A day trip by speedboat to Ile aux Cerfs, with hours of free time
- Skip the packed itineraries and spend a relaxing day at the beach at your own pace
- Departure timings can be catered to cruise ships for the perfect off-shore excursion
- Enjoy two tasty meals, plus comfortable transfers from the pier in a speedboat
Saved to wishlist!
Full Day at Leisure on Ile Aux Cerfs
Speed Boat Transfer to and From Jetty on the East Coast to Ile Aux Cerfs
Transportation from Pier /Cruise Terminal to and from Jetty on the East Coast
BBQ lunch on the Island (Drinks included during lunch only)
Visit of the Waterfalls
English / French Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort Louis, Port Louis
Traveler pickup is offered
- Port Louis Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parasailing Double (2 persons at one go) : US$43.00
- Parasailing Single: US$29.00
- Undersea Walk: US$35.00 per person
- All to be paid locally
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paradise Island -Full Day Ile Aux Cerfs Island with BBQ & Snorkelling?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paradise Island -Full Day Ile Aux Cerfs Island with BBQ & Snorkelling?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort LouisShore Excursions - Trou d'Eau DouceNature and Wildlife - Trou d'Eau DouceWater Tours - Trou d'Eau DoucePorts of Call Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceHalf-day Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceShore Excursions - MahéNature and Wildlife - MahéWater Tours - MahéPorts of Call Tours - MahéHalf-day Tours - MahéShore Excursions - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarWater Tours - ZanzibarPorts of Call Tours - ZanzibarHalf-day Tours - ZanzibarCategory