1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid the limitations of a rigid itinerary and explore at your own pace on a self-guided bike tour of the disused Parenzana Railway. Transfer with ease to the rural location from Poreč via air-conditioned minivan, then follow a trail that passes vineyards, villages, and Mirna River. Take a break from sunbathing with a physical activity, and enjoy a day away from the bustling city in the Istrian countryside.
- Explore at your own pace of self-guided biking tour
- Navigate easily with maps and directions provided
- Take a break from sunbathing with an active excursion
- Discover historic villages and striking views of Istria's countryside
Saved to wishlist!
Maps and directions for self guided tour
Bicycle and helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan to Grožnjan from Pore
Food and drinks
Transfer to Poreč (from Parenzana route)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fiore Tours d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7715P9