- A fun-filled tour through Pondicherry’s main neighborhoods—on a vintage bicycle
- Discover more sights in half the time, speeding through town on your own set of wheels
- Visit Muslim, French, and Tamil sides of town, learning about the thriving multicultural city
- Breakfast included: either French baguette and jam or South Indian idly, coconut chutney, and sambar
Departure & Return
Address: 22 Candappa Moudaliar street, 605001 Pondicherry Directions: At the corner of Mission Street, nearby Pasta Venetto, zuka and Subway restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sita Cultural Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pondicherry City Bike Tour with Breakfast.