- Prebook this Pompeii walking tour to guarantee your guided visit
- A guide tells you about what daily life was like for an ancient Roman town
- Pick the tour time that best suit your sightseeing schedule
- An easy-to-find meeting spot makes traveling convenient
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pompei Scavi-Villa dei Misteri train station in Pompeii Address: Tempio Travel Infopoint, via Villa dei Misteri n.1, 80045, Pompei (NA) Directions: Tour departs from the Tempio Travel office next to Circumvesuviana train station, platform 1.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces on the ground, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pompei Tour Organizer_Tempio Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Pompeii Archaeological Site Walking Tour.
- "Having heard that there were very few information signs, we were told it was best to take a tour." See review