Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A guided small-group 2.5-hour tour of Pompeii
- Explore the excavated, mostly-intact remains of Italy's historic city, buried by Mt Vesuvius in 79 AD
- See former homes, temples and baths and gain insight into local living through various mosaics and graffiti-covered walls
- Enjoy insight into ancient ways of life from an expert and knowledgable guide
- Savor the personalized attention that comes with a small-group tour (limited to 6 participants)
Departure & Return
In front of Bar Sgambati, Via Villa dei Misteri 1, on the left hand side of the Pompeii Scavi Train Station, as you are looking at it. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas