2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Pompeii is one of the world’s most spectacular archaeological sites, but taking on the long lines and vast ruins can be daunting. With this guided tour, zip past the crowds with priority entrance and see the highlights in just hours. Stroll the ancient Roman streets to admire the remains of shops and houses, public baths, the brothel, and the forum and its temples with historical and architectural insights from your guide.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Pompeii to save hours at the entrance
- A guide to see the top sights in the sprawling ruins without getting lost
- Commentary to explain the daily life and destruction of the city
- Stop to take in the famous plaster casts of the volcano’s victims
Saved to wishlist!
A two hour guided tour in the ruins of Pompeii
Departure & Return
80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Porta Marina Inferiore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Linda Guadagnuolo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided tour of Pompeii - Skip the line entrance ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided tour of Pompeii - Skip the line entrance ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Guided tour of Pompeii - Skip the line entrance ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided tour of Pompeii - Skip the line entrance
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoCategory