7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Souvenirs, extra activities and food/snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers at the specific address in Podgorica municipality on their request.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Durmitor National Park from Podgorica - North Montenegro day trip?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Durmitor National Park from Podgorica - North Montenegro day trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Durmitor National Park from Podgorica - North Montenegro day trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Durmitor National Park from Podgorica - North Montenegro day trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45486P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorWalking Tours - KotorBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikCategory