7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Venture out from the busy capital of Podgorica to the Montenegrin countryside for a day of wine tastings. Visit villages around Lake Skadar and discover ancient architecture as you make your way to a couple of vineyards. Sample various local wines and liquors paired with homemade snacks and learn about the winemaking process as you admire the beautiful lake scenery throughout the day.
- Take a full-day wine tasting tour from Podgorica to the Lake Skadar region
- Visit small villages around the lake and explore the local vineyards
- Sample local wines and liquors paired with homemade snacks
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Local licensed guide
Souvenirs, extra activities and food/snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at the hotel or any specific address in Podgorica city but please provide us with the address.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kotor-Budva-Njegusi-Cetinje-Sveti Stefan day tour from Podgorica?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kotor-Budva-Njegusi-Cetinje-Sveti Stefan day tour from Podgorica?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kotor-Budva-Njegusi-Cetinje-Sveti Stefan day tour from Podgorica?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kotor-Budva-Njegusi-Cetinje-Sveti Stefan day tour from Podgorica?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45486P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaPhotography Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaBus Tours - KotorPhotography Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - DubrovnikPhotography Tours - DubrovnikFull-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory