1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable shoes and a camera are recommended. During summer sun protection (sun cream, glasses and hat) and a bottle of water are advisable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Adventures DMC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Podgorica City Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Podgorica City Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorWalking Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikCategory