10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National park Biogradska Gora tickets
National park Durmitor tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests can be picked up from any location in Podgorica
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Natour Montenegro travel agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour in Moraca and Tara Canyons?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour in Moraca and Tara Canyons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour in Moraca and Tara Canyons?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour in Moraca and Tara Canyons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorEco Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikEco Tours - DubrovnikFull-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory