3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer airport (Podgorica or Tivat) - hotel - airport, by modern air-conditioned vehicles
Budva Old Town tour accompanied by a licensed tourist guide (English language)
3 /4-star hotel accommodation in a double/triple room in Budva - 2 nights
residence tax and insurance, road expenses and parking fees, travel health insurance, tourist tax
Rafting on Tara River, licensed skipper, equipment
Tickets: for localities in Budva
A licensed travel guide for another language
Transfer from an airport that is not listed in the program
Drinks and food not listed in the program
Visitis to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
Other non-program costs
Single room use
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from airports: Podgorica or Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor or Budva.
Pick up from hotels in Montenegro.
Pick up from other airports and hotels in the region on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min. age for rafting is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adriatic and Rafting Mix 2 nights / 3 days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - Budva4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - Kotor4WD Tours - KotorSporting Events - KotorBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorExtreme - KotorWalking Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - Dubrovnik4WD Tours - DubrovnikSporting Events - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikMulti-day Tours - DubrovnikExtreme - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikCategory