- Learn about the history of Plovdiv from a guide
- Enjoy personalized attention on a private tour
- Stroll through the scenic Old Town
- Visit the Roman Stadium and Ancient Theater
Departure & Return
The meeting point with our guide is at the entrance of Ramada hotel located at the end of the main pedestrian street of Plovdiv.
The tour ends at the ancient ruins on top of the Old Town
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PLOVDIV TRIPS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff