6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
+1 (702) 648-5873
Saved to wishlist!
A circuit of seven zip lines that includes the highest zip line in the Riviera Maya.
5 km tour of the jungle in amphibious vehicles.
I swim 350m in a stalactite river.
Tour on board rafts paddling with your hands through 570 meters of underground caverns.
Buffet dinner of ribs (there are also options for vegetarians).
Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, atole, champurrado and fresh waters).
Use of locker for two people.
Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours Cancun
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xplor Fire Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xplor Fire Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xplor Fire Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xplor Fire Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksPlaya del CarmenTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelTheme Parks - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory