11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Half-day experience in two activity circuits and more than 50 fantastic settings:
Route of Feeling: a fun Path of Dwarves and Giants, total darkness in Xensatorium
The Route of Doing: formerly known as Circuito SinSentido, a huge heart awaits you in Latido
an original and crazy Town, a vertiginous Slide, a zip line in Bird's Flight
the warm Riolajante current and a total mud cover in Lodorama.
Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic settings.
A Gift to acquire very special souvenirs.
The Xnack, to delight in delicious snacks and regain energy (at an additional cost).
Use of locker, toilets and showers.
ATM and WiFi.
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Xenses Park by Xcaret, Chetumal - Puerto Juarez Federal Highway Km. 282 Rancho Xcaret, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xenses Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xenses Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xenses Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xenses Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 236622P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksPlaya del CarmenTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelTheme Parks - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory