5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A unique experience that draws on all your senses, Xenses Park is home to gravity-defying chambers, dark caves, ziplines, and water park attractions. Each path you take taps into a different part of your senses, ensuring every component of your body is engaged in the experience. Just the right mix of excitement and intrigue, this park is a must-visit for curious travelers who want to push their limits.
- Heighten all your senses at the experiential Xenses Park
- More than 50 different scenarios ensure you don’t get bored
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi access throughout the park
- Free parking, lockers, and showers make the experience worry-free
Saved to wishlist!
restroom, dressing room
lockers & showers
hotel pick up & drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointXenses Park by Xcaret, Chetumal - Puerto Juarez Federal Highway Km. 282 Rancho Xcaret, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
8/29/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Xenses Park, Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juárez km 282 MZA 021 Lote 062 Colonia Xcaret, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing to each Park, we will take the temperature by using a digital remote device to every visitor, guest and staff member.
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4 F (38 C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xenses Admission ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xenses Admission ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xenses Admission ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xenses Admission ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6140P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksPlaya del CarmenTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - CozumelWater Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelTheme Parks - TulumWater Parks - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory