To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Tours in three underground rivers (includes security bag during the tour).
The presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular.
Access to the beach, the cove and natural pools.
Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Park and the Aviary.
Mundo de Niños, a fun space only for the little ones.
Equestrian Show, Voladores de Papantla and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
Life jackets and floating tires.
Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
Toilets, changing rooms and showers.
Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
Food and drinks
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xcaret Basic Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xcaret Basic Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xcaret Basic Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xcaret Basic Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 236622P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksPlaya del CarmenTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelTheme Parks - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory