- Enjoy early access to Chichen Itza with an expert archeologist guide
- Skip the crowds at this World Heritage site, and visit parts of the ruins that other tours don't include
- See the Kukulkan Pyramid, ball court and sacred cenote
- Learn about the mysteries surrounding the site and experience its majesty with your specialized guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Wander through the perfectly preserved ruins in relative solitude, listening to the insightful background information provided by your expert guide. Learn of Chichen Itza’s pivotal role in Mayan society, and why it is still considered a scared place of worship today.
Discover the intricate processes undergone to unearth and excavate the magnificent monuments of the site, learning about how archeological discoveries provided Chichen Itza with UNESCO World Heritage status. In the context of history, philosophy and cosmology, the symmetrical staircases and intricate carvings of the ruins will suddenly become clear.
Gaze upwards at the legendary Kulkulcan Pyramid, or El Castillo, a sight you’re sure to recognize as one of Mexico’s most famous. Gain insight into the astronomical knowledge that influenced the construction of the temple.
After admiring the views, have a break in the Cenote Saamal and get over the heat with a refreshing swim right next to its waterfall. Then we are ready to taste an amazing Mexican buffet lunch.
To end the trip, visit Ek Balam, probably one of the most important places for the Tlalol kingdom. Climb the pyramids to have a panoramic view of the Mayan jungle. After knowing all the secrets of this archeological site, you’ll have free time to explore on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Taxes of Archeological Sites are not included (48USD)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff