Are you interested in?
401 Tours & Activities
977 Tours & Activities
931 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Snorkeling Expert.
Entrance fee to Cave & Underground River.
Professional and disinfected premium snorkel equipment.
Private Mayan ceremony.
Mayan & Spanish translator.
Homemade Mayan dinner.
Free time in all activities.
Cold bottled water all day.
Don’t forget your towel & swimsuit.
Don’t forget comfortable shoes.
Don’t forget a good mosquito repellent.
Not included - Tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & any place in the Riviera Maya. We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or Airbnb. Suggested pickup time is 15.30 pm but we are happy to accommodate the schedule to your wishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Quest Concierge Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Temazcal Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Temazcal Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Temazcal Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Temazcal Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 142800P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory