- Half-day combination snorkeling tour
- Swim alongside sea turtles
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun or the Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
What To Expect
You’ll have one hour in the water to swim in an area known for the turtles, an amazing chance to see the marine reptiles as they paddle through the ocean. Watch for bright coral, eagle rays, and schools of colorful fish as you snorkel through the bay, which is protected by a thriving coral reef.
Following the snorkel, continue to a cenote, an access point to a freshwater, underground river. Use your snorkel gear to see what’s beneath the surface as you swim in the cenote, then dry off for a snack of fresh fruits, pastries, empanadas, and refreshments. This half-day snorkeling tour concludes with a return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the fact that the turtles are wild animals, there is no guarantee that you will see any turtles on your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms