8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the top water park in the Riviera Maya at this expansive aquatic theme park. While most water parks are made for kids, this park offers a luxury experience and thrills for adults, as well as interactive play areas designed for kids. That way, the kids don’t get bored while adults enjoy everything from extreme slides and rides to quality relaxation.
- Experience excitement and luxury at a state-of-the-art water park
- Wi-Fi, towels, lockers, showers, and concierge service make the experience hassle-free
- Enjoy beverages and food from bars and restaurants within the park
- Daily admissions are limited to keep lines short—book in advance to secure a spot
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the park
The entrance does not includes food and beverages
Locker (for rent 15 usd)
Departure & Return
Departure PointJungala Aqua Experience, Carretera Cancun - Playa del Carmen km 48 Playa Paraíso, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Newest Water Park in Cancun and Riviera Maya, Come with your kids and family?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Newest Water Park in Cancun and Riviera Maya, Come with your kids and family?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Newest Water Park in Cancun and Riviera Maya, Come with your kids and family?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Newest Water Park in Cancun and Riviera Maya, Come with your kids and family?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 124378P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTheme Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - CozumelTheme Parks - CozumelWater Parks - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelSkip-the-Line Tours - TulumTheme Parks - TulumWater Parks - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory