5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For a full-day adventure capturing the culture, history, and natural beauty of the Yucatán Peninsula, don't miss this busy guided tour from Playa del Carmen. You can enjoy ocean views from the famed Mayan ruins at Tulum, snorkel in the azure waters, and maybe even spot a few sea turtles at Akumal along the coral reef. With all equipment, entry fees, and round-trip transfer included, this tour is a near-perfect way to enjoy the best of this tropical destination.
- Enjoy a full-day adventure to Tulum and Akumal from Playa Del Carmen
- Snorkel in the Bay of Akumal, and discover Maya culture at the Tulum ruins
- Get a top deal with snorkeling gear, Tulum entry fee, and insurance included
- Travel by air-conditioned vehicle, with easy meet-up in Playa del Carmen
Saved to wishlist!
Tulum Ruins ticket
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
Tax marine $12 usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service.
We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins, near close to "Tulum Tower", In the archaeological area mall center. The address is AVENIDA YALKU LT 10 FRACCION 3, Av. Tulum, RUINAS, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
Costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY NS Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip: Tulum Ruins and Swimming with Turtles in Akumal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip: Tulum Ruins and Swimming with Turtles in Akumal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip: Tulum Ruins and Swimming with Turtles in Akumal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip: Tulum Ruins and Swimming with Turtles in Akumal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip: Tulum Ruins and Swimming with Turtles in Akumal
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory