Are you interested in?
Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich Tours
4 Tours & Activities
148 Tours & Activities
934 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Journey into the heart of the jungle for an afternoon of Maya culture and adventure activities. Start your day with a Maya purification ceremony in a local village, then set out into the rainforest on foot en route to a vast underground river network. Snorkel along its waters and through its Suess-like caves, then depart via 4X4 for a ziplining and rappelling experience. Wind down from your thrill ride with a buffet lunch of traditional Maya cuisine. Includes round-trip Playa del Carmen transport.
- 6-hour tour to Sac Actun on the Yucatán Peninsula
- Wander through a network of caves, and snorkel in an underground cenote
- Rumble through the jungle by 4x4, rappel into a cenote and sail along three ziplines
- Watch a traditional ceremony in the Maya village of Rancho San Felipe
- Learn about the Yucatán's biodiversity from an informative guide
- Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from most Playa del Carmen hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of all necessary equipment
Use of towels and showers
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaya del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
If you don´t find your pick up location please contact us +52 998 251 92 31
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Playa del Carmen Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Playa del Carmen Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Playa del Carmen Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Playa del Carmen Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3206PCMJUMAY
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeSnorkelingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelZiplining - CozumelExtreme - TulumSnorkeling - TulumZiplining - TulumCategory