Are you interested in?
392 Tours & Activities
Casa Cenote Tours
20 Tours & Activities
892 Tours & Activities
10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private pickup & drop-off
Transportation by private vehicle
Service of a private guide
Food & drinks: bottled water & snacks, lunch
Activity #1: entrance to Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve with a boat tour & snorkeling
Activity #2: entrance to Cenote Manati with snorkeling
All taxes, equipment & fees
Other meals & activities, tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels, etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
● mandatory daily health assessments of all travelers & staff (measuring the body temperature & oral questionnaire on COVID-related symptoms).
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
DEPARTURE LOCATION & TIME
The default departure time for this tour is 7:00 am but we can adjust it per your request. Our guide will pick you up from your accommodation at the requested time & might need to contact you by phone. Therefore, please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking. Complimentary pickup & drop-off from Riviera Maya (Cancun-Tulum zone) is included: please indicate time & location for a pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field).
TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour counts from the moment of pickup till drop-off. At the same time, the tour is customizable which means we can adjust the time you spend in each destination. Also, if you want to visit an extra location (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) fits the default duration of the tour & (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route. Other changes such as extending the duration of the tour, changing the route & adding extra participants, should be communicated to the Company at least 48 hours before the tour and might involve an extra fee.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes & shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; mosquito repellent; swimming suit & towel; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
This is a private tour: only your group will participate.
Travelers should have moderate physical fitness condition.
Children must be accompanied by an adult, infants must sit on laps.
Subject to favorable weather. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, we will offer you an alternative date or full refund.
The boat ride in this tour normally involves seeing multiple marine animals in their natural habitat. However, this experience totally depends on nature, and, as a result, cannot be guaranteed from our side.
Sian Kaan is quite a remote place, so please be ready for longer transfers (about 1.5 h from Tulum, 2.5 h from Playa del Carmen, and 3 h from Cancun - one way).
The type of vehicle depends on the size of your group and may include a car, 7-seater, minivan.
The total duration of the tour depends on your pickup location and varies from about 10 h (from Tulum) to 12 h (from Playa del Carmen) and 14 h (from Cancun).
The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve & Cenote Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve & Cenote Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve & Cenote Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve & Cenote Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137460P67
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArt Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelArt Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumWalking Tours - TulumArt Tours - TulumCategory