- Playa del Carmen eating and shopping tour
- Eat intriguing delights such as grasshopper and maguey worm tacos
- Savor local dishes like cochonita pibil, pozole, tamales and carnitas
- Indulge in a tasting of locally made and national tequilas
- Check out local fashions and more on the city’s main shopping street
Departure & Return
We meet at the North East Corner or Benito Juarez Avenue and 5ta Avenida Downtown Playa del Carmen if you are coming on taxi tell the driver to drop you right at the downtown bus station ADO and you will be right there. Your guide will be waiting for your he will be wearing a Red shirt.
What To Expect
After eating your fill of fabulous local fare, begin tasting a selection of Mexico’s most famous beverages. Get into the spirit of things at a local tequiliera, sampling shots of the legendary liquid while learning the history and manufacturing process. Shop for special souvenirs and purchase an authentic bottle of tequila to take home to friends and family – tour participants even receive a discount.
Board a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan to journey to the tour’s ultimate destination, 5 Avenida, known as 5th Avenue. Indulge in some serious shopping in the city’s principal shopping district, browsing bespoke boutiques for fashion and souvenirs. The tour concludes here so spend as much time as you like perusing glamorous shops in this vibrant district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring cash for shopping
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockstarcrawls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands