11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Night of Light and Sound of Chichen Itza
Roundtrip transportation in van with air conditioning- T.V
Visit a Mayan Village to learn about the culture
Visit to Cenote Hubiku
Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
Does not include drinks in the restaurants
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in Playa del Carmen and Hotel zone in Cancun but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.
The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical night of kukulkan - Light and Sound Show in Chichen Itza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical night of kukulkan - Light and Sound Show in Chichen Itza?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical night of kukulkan - Light and Sound Show in Chichen Itza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical night of kukulkan - Light and Sound Show in Chichen Itza?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20645P186
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenNight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNight Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelNight Tours - TulumBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory