6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Sistema Sac Actun, an underwater cave system on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, during this half-day guided tour. Swim and snorkel in the underground waters at your own pace while learning about its rock formations and the geological history of the area. Plus, a lunch on the beach in Tulum is included.
- Discover this underground world with the help of a guide
- A gourmet lunch on the beach in Tulum is provided
- Photos from the excursion are available at the end of the tour
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodations is included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (In the restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up anywhere in the Riviera Maya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Dreams Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dream Underground World (Cenote cavernous exploring)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dream Underground World (Cenote cavernous exploring)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dream Underground World (Cenote cavernous exploring)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dream Underground World (Cenote cavernous exploring)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23447P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - Cozumel4WD Tours - TulumBus Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumCategory