7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the archaeological site of Chichen Itza on a full-day private tour. Learn about the history of the site and the ancient Mayan people from your informative guide. Then take a refreshing dip in a sacred cenote, a natural sinkhole, before enjoying a delicious lunch at a local establishment. End the day with a tour around the city of Valladolid to get a feel for what colonial Mexico was like.
- Discover the ancient Mayan site of Chichen Itza on this full-day tour
- Learn about the Mayan culture from your informative guide
- Enjoy a dip in a sacred cenote and an authentic lunch with cold drinks
- Receive a personalized experience with your own private guide and transport
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in the Riviera Maya
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (In restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere that you stay in all the Riviera Maya. Pick up is from your main lobby or rental home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Dreams Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote and Authentic Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote and Authentic Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote and Authentic Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote and Authentic Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23447P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory