12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the ancient Mayan capital, swim in a sacred cenote and stroll through a “pueblo mágico” on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, cool off in a cenote—a natural sinkhole—and enjoy a complimentary lunch. Then, head to Chichén Itzá and learn about its impressive plaza, pyramid, temple, and other ruins from an informative local guide. Finish the day with a relaxing walk in atmospheric Valladolid.
- Explore the ruins of a once-powerful Mayan capital on a guided adventure
- Relax in the refreshing waters of a cenote and savor a delicious lunch
- Visit the colonial city of Valladolid and stroll its pretty, historic streets
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chichen Itza Admission
Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 20 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 09:20 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yalku Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Options with Cenote and Valladolid City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Options with Cenote and Valladolid City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Options with Cenote and Valladolid City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Options with Cenote and Valladolid City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was a rather long 2 hour journey but there was no time for boredom or intention sleep.." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Options with Cenote and Valladolid City
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory