6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Swim and snorkel alongside marine turtles on this guided tour to Akumal Bay. Spot hundreds of colorful fish, mantas, and other marine life at the area’s coral reef. Plus, take a dip in a nearby cenote or choose to snorkel again in the underground waters. Learn more about these underwater caves and their historical significance from your guide.
- Snorkel in Akumal Bay, a popular spot in Riviera Maya
- Swim alongside the endangered sea turtles of the area
- Beverages, bottled water, and snacks are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun is included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off from any hotel in Cancun & The Riviera Maya, Pickup for travelers from Cozumel is at Playa del Carmen ferry port.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Muelle, Playacar, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Contoy Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Akumal Marine Turtle Daily Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Akumal Marine Turtle Daily Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Akumal Marine Turtle Daily Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8914P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Cozumel4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumBus Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory