Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Mayan ruins, La Bocana beach, and underwater reefs
- Snorkel, swim, fish, and sunbathe away from the busy tourist beaches
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary drinks from the on board bar
- Dine on your own freshly caught fish and burgers prepared on board
Departure & Return
We meet all guests on the marina side of The Bamboo Cafe. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian/Vegan option (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta Riviera Maya S. de R.L. de C.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms