Explore our promoted experiences
- Escape the crowds to snorkel in a remote spot
- Relax on deck or in one of the boat’s two hammocks
- Enjoy snacks and unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks on board
- Personalized private tour for just you and your group
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of Bar Ancla, main street beach access Coco, or route 151. Person meeting you will be holding a Seabird Sailing Excursion sign. Please be at meeting location 1/2 hour before start. Morning meeting time is 8:30 with a 9am start (we leave the bay)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sea Bird Sailing Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands