8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Head out into the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's highest concentration of big cats, with this river tubing experience. You'll start with an educational hike to learn about the local plants and animals, followed by a river tubing experience that will take you to a waterfall area that's great for swimming!
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve entry fees are included
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
- A local guide will lead the way
- Maximum of 12 participants for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned van
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
US$ 10.00 per person for pickup/drop off north of Placencia Village.
Departure & Return
2287 Placencia Peninsula Road, Placencia 00000, Placencia, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included.
- Hiking trails range from moderate to rigorous and can be muddy after rains
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary Jungle Hike, River Tubing, Bird Watching?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary Jungle Hike, River Tubing, Bird Watching?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary Jungle Hike, River Tubing, Bird Watching?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary Jungle Hike, River Tubing, Bird Watching?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingHikingDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeRaftingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsKid FriendlyFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPlacenciaTubing - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsDining Experiences - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsTubing - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioTubing - Belize CityHiking - Belize CityDining Experiences - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityCategory