Are you interested in?
32 Tours & Activities
42 Tours & Activities
31 Tours & Activities
7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Tubes, Life Jackets, Headlamps, Helmets, Gloves, Harness
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the day of travel your guide will be outside of your hotel or guest house at 6:50 a.m or will be at the Placencia pier at the arrival of the first tender boat to shore. For our cruise ship guest, please be sure to take the first tender off in order to have enough time to conduct this excursion.
- Harvest Caye, Independence and Mango Creek, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 92428P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlacenciaShore Excursions - Hopkins4WD Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San Ignacio4WD Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - Belize City4WD Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory