9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Life Jackets, Headlamps
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 6:30 a.m your guide will be outside of your pick up location waiting with a sign that has the Royal Belizean Adventures logo on it. The logo is printed on your mobile or printed ticket.
- Harvest Caye, Independence and Mango Creek, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlacenciaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory