To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Indulge your senses on a half-tasting tour from Pisa to the famous Chianti wine region. Travel through the rolling olive groves and vineyards of the Tuscan countryside, stopping at a winery to sample the local bounty. Learn about traditional and organic wine making methods on cellar and estate tours, and taste olive oil and different wine varietals including the famous red Chianti.
- Half-day Chianti wine-tasting tour from Pisa
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Absorb the lush scenery of the Tuscan countryside
- Visit a lovely winery, including an organic family-run estate
- Learn about wine production methods on a vineyard and cellar tour
- Taste different local varietals including the famous Chianti
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Pisa Centrale, Piazza Garibaldi, 7, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
2: Piazza Manin, 56122 Pisa, Province of Pisa, Italy
3: Hotel Repubblica Marinara, Via Carlo Matteucci, 81, 56124 Pisa PI, Italy
4: AC Hotel by Marriott Pisa, Via delle Torri, 20, 56124 Pisa PI, Italy
5: Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza, Via Caduti del Lavoro, 46, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
6: Grand Hotel Bonanno, Via Carlo Francesco Gabba, 17, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
7: Pisa Central Station, Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6693P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPisaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - LuccaBus Tours - LuccaWine Tastings - LuccaFood Tours - LivornoBus Tours - LivornoWine Tastings - LivornoCategory