- Get the lowdown on the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa from a guide
- Hear fun facts about the landmarks of Piazza dei Miracoli as you stroll
- Sip Tuscan wine during a tasting session after the Pisa walking tour ends
- Upgrade to include a skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa entrance ticket
Departure & Return
Under the arch of Porta Santa Maria/Nuova in Piazza Daniele Manin. At the meeting point look for the DiscoveryPisa flag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for the wine tasting
- Minimum age is 8 years for the Leaning Tower
- Dress code: back and shoulders must be cover inside of the Cathedral
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Remember that all tourists before to climb the Tower have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit.
- To go inside of the monuments green pass certificate or certification of vaccination covid will be mandatory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discoverypisa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff