- Glide through the Field of Dreams and see the Baptistery, the Duomo and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Ride along the Arno River and see great medieval architecture
- Stop by Sapienza Palace and the gothic church Santa Maria della Spina
- Small-group tour limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Via Pietrasantina parking -GPS 43°43'42.5"N 10°23'22.9"E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your first stop is at the Piazza dei Miracoli, also known as the Field of Dreams. Pass the Baptistery, the largest in Italy, and learn about the intricate pulpit inside the Romanesque design of the Duomo. Snap some photos with the Leaning Tower of Pisa and discover how the structure came to have its famous tilt.
Continue to the 16th-century Knights’ Square. See the Scuola Normale, an elite university modeled after Paris' École Normale Supérieure, and learn about its ties to Napoleon.
Ride through the upscale shopping district of the Borgo Stretto until you reach the Arno River. As you glide along the banks, pass the historic Citadella Nuova from the Ponte della Fortezza. Pause to admire the marble church of Santa Maria della Spina before spotting the Palazzo della Sapienza, where Galileo famously studied.
After three hours of exploration, your tour will conclude at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by CSTRents - Pisa Segway PT Authorized Tour.